Anime Academy!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Z, no more, no less

Go down

Dragon Ball Z, no more, no less Empty Dragon Ball Z, no more, no less

Post  SporeVenom Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 pm

This topic is all about DBZ! I have to say, one of my favorite if not favorite animes. Heres a quick trivia to get things started: (from [arguably] easiest to hardest. No cheating! I will post the answers after 5 people take the quiz)
1. Who is ChiChi in relation to Goku?
2. According to King Kai, how many Saiyans survived from the destruction of Planet Plant (Planet Vegeta)? (Note: This is not necessarily how many Saiyans actually survived but is how many Saiyans survived according to King Kai).
3. Frieza has how many transformations, including the first?
4. Who is the Saiyan who normally has no hair on top of his head?
5. Which of these is NOT a member of the Ginyu Force? -Jeice -Recoome -Ghost Nappa -Guldo -Captain Ginyu
6. What is the name of Gohan's pet dragon?
7. Which of the following is Bulma's last name? -Briefs -Boxers -Boxer-breifs -Capsule -Gero
8. Which is the best phonetic approximation at Gohan's tutor's name? -Mr. Toe -Mr. Sock -Mr. Shoe -Mr. Foot
9. Gohan is named for which of Goku's biological relatives?
10. The "Garlic Jr. Saga" is how many episodes?
11. What is the name of the taller monster on the fake planet Namek? -Raiti -Zakkro -Peco -Cui
12. Which is NOT one of Garlic Jr.'s "Spice Boys"? -Pepper -Salt -Mustard -Vinegar
13. What is Raditz' power level on earth?
14. Who is stronger: a Saibaman or Raditz?
15. Which city is nearest to Dr. Gero's lab? -East City -North City -West City -South City -Pallet Town
16. When Piccolo is taking driving lessons, he is wearing a different outfit. What does his shirt say? -Postboy -Postman -Postal -Postbox -Toaster Strudel
SporeVenom
SporeVenom

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum